The UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre for Technical and Vocational Education and Training in Bonn is currently looking for an intern to assist in the Secretariat and our Administratative Office.
Duties and responsibilities:
Supporting the administrative unit of UNEVOC through:
- provide general secretarial assistance to all staff, such as editing of documents, translations etc.;
- assist in maintaining office supplies;
- assist in receiving, recording and reviewing correspondence;
- assist in various administrative matters;
- assist in processing travel requests;
- assist in the organization of UNEVOC events, such as meetings, seminars, workshops;
- organization of official visits;
- assist in screening telephone calls and operating the switchboard;
- assist in keeping an efficient filing system;
- assist in maintaining office calendars;
- any other task as assigned by the supervisor;
- Fluency in English, knowledge of and French and/or German is considered an asset;
- strong interest in administrative processes;
- highly organized;
- willing to learn;
- Ability to multi-task and work independently;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and Internet research;
- Affinity with international and intercultural environments.
Preferred starting date: As soon as possible.
The Centre does not provide remuneration for internships.
Please send your full CV and motivation letter (preferably by email) to mailto:email@example.com, mentioning the internship position advertised and your preferred internship dates.
For further information on internships please consult Internships.
Back to top