In the TVeT Forum, participants have the opportunity to
- discuss issues that are relevant for policy-makers, researchers and practitioners in technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET);
- announce international conferences and workshops;
- inform colleagues on publications and other resources;
- inquire for materials that would be useful for their work, and that may be available abroad, e.g. curriculum materials, samples of legal texts, etc.;
- find partners for international cooperation in research and development;
- take part in virtual conferences moderated by experts in the various areas of TVET.
- If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to the UNEVOC TVeT Forum (text, images, or any other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- You agree that UNESCO-UNEVOC distributes your message to all TVeT Forum members and makes it available on the online platform.
- All messages must contain the accurate name and electronic mail address of the participant.
- All messages should contribute new ideas, and must not repeat previously posted material. Otherwise they may be rejected. The same applies for general requests for support or messages that are posted with a commercial purpose.
- While anyone can view thread titles, only TVeT Forum members who are signed in can access the full text of messages.
- All discussion content reflects the views of individual members only and does not represent the views held by the UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre.
- When participating in a virtual conference, you give the permission to have your name published in the participants list (as an annex to the synthesis report) unless otherwise stated.
Guidelines for contributions
The below indicators may be helpful particularly for new members of the forum, especially when it comes to opening threads. Please keep in mind that the chances of getting helpful and valuable feedback are better if you keep the following criteria in mind when posting messages to the TVeT Forum. Your message should be:
- Specific: Who are you, where are you based and why are you posting on the TVeT Forum?
- Contextualised: What previous information/events have informed your post? What background information can you provide?
- Answerable: How do you want other TVeT Forum members to answer your question (provide literature or case studies, give helpful feedback, etc.)?
- Relevant: How is your post relevant to TVET and interesting to the TVeT Forum?
- Targeted: What do you hope to find out by posting on the TVeT Forum? What are some of your targets?
Back to top