Working with UNESCO-UNEVOCIf you would like to help UNESCO-UNEVOC achieve its aims, we would love to hear from you.
Please send us an email at unevoc(at)unesco.org.
The UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre offers a range of employment opportunities. Posts at the Centre are filled by local and international staff.
Please note that UNESCO-UNEVOC does not offer positions outside of the Centre in Bonn.
- Programme Assistant TVET Database (duration: 6 months, closing date: 7 April 2015)
- IT systems expert (limited duration: 4 months, closing date: 23 March 2015)
Internships can be arranged for individuals who typically are at a late stage of their initial education and training; having already completed a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) and completing at least a Master’s degree.
Why join UNESCO-UNEVOC?
- Gain first-hand experience of working in an international organization
- Complement your academic knowledge with practical work experience
- A chance to be part of a multicultural team with a global mission
- Develop a better understanding of UNESCO’s mandate and programmes, particularly in the area of TVET.
- A chance to live in Bonn, the home of 18 UN agencies and many other international organizations.
- Enrolled in a graduate-level degree programme (minimum completion of bachelor degree or equivalent)
- Fluent in English – A good knowledge of other UN languages is considered a strong asset
- Open to experience working in a multicultural environment
- Committed to achieving UNESCO’s mandate
- Interested in the field of education and international relations – and curious to learn more about TVET
To make the internship count for you and UNESCO-UNEVOC, the minimum duration for the internship is 3 months.
Important to know
- UNESCO-UNEVOC does not provide remuneration for internships.
- You need to have a valid health insurance covering your medical expenses, and be enrolled in University at least at graduate’s level.
- Depending on your citizenship and residence status, you may have to obtain a visa for Germany. The visa will, as a rule, be obtained through the German Embassy in the home country or country of residence of the individual, prior to arrival in Germany.
UN Employment Sites
United Nations in Germany
UN System in General
Back to top