How you can take part
- introduce yourself in the Community Members List
- Contribute Wanted Articles
- add information about TVET in your country: Describe examples of good practices, link major TVET institutions, feature interesting websites, collaborative projects and lessons learned, briefly describe the TVET system development of your country etc.
- add and improve entries in the TVETipedia Glossary
- promote this TVET information and knowledge sharing platform: download the TVETipedia Flyer and disseminate it to colleagues, inform others of TVETipedia via email, place a link to TVETipedia on your blog or your institution's homepage, etc.
- add and edit articles like online resources for TVET practitioners, Useful websites for TVET teachers, How can TVET contribute to Sustainable Development etc.
- in concrete terms: improve country pages by integrating information and adding links from sources such as http://www.cedefop.europa.eu/EN/Information-services/browse-national-vet-systems.aspx and http://www.cedefop.europa.eu/EN/advanced-search.aspx?text=spotlight%20on%20vet&showresults=true and others
page date 2012-03-08