The UNESCO-UNEVOC e-Forum is an online discussion board where TVET experts from around the world can share information and knowledge about different aspects of TVET.
In the e-Forum, participants have the opportunity to
- discuss relevant issues for TVET policy-makers, researchers and practitioners;
- announce international conferences and workshops;
- inform colleagues on publications and other resources;
- inquire for materials that would be useful for their work, and that may be available abroad, e.g. curriculum materials, samples of legal texts, etc.;
- find partners for international cooperation in research and development.
The discussions on the e-Forum are moderated, i.e. all contributions are channelled through a moderators team in the UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre. This makes sure that moderators review postings before they are forwarded to the members of the list, not least to protect them from spam and other inappropriate content.
In order to fully participate in the e-Forum you need a UNEVOC account (http://www.unevoc.unesco.org/subscribe.php). After creating an account and logging in you will have full access to all e-Forum messages and to the online interface.
Once you have subscribed to the mailing list, you will receive e-Forum messages via e-Mail. Note that you may receive 100 messages per month on average - each of them goes out to more than 2500 e-Forum members from more than 170 Countries (see e-Forum - Members|Members, note that the map is clickable).