In the e-Forum, participants have the opportunity to
- discuss relevant issues for TVET policy-makers, researchers and practitioners;
- announce international conferences and workshops;
- inform colleagues on publications and other resources;
- inquire for materials that would be useful for their work, and that may be available abroad, e.g. curriculum materials, samples of legal texts, etc.;
- find partners for international cooperation in research and development.
- take part in virtual conferences moderated by experts in the various areas of TVET
- If you participate in a discussion, you are responsible for ensuring that any material you post to the UNEVOC e-Forum (text, images, or any other multimedia content) does not violate or infringe upon the copyright, patent, trademark or any other personal or proprietary rights of any third party, and is posted with the permission of the owner of such rights.
- You agree that UNESCO-UNEVOC distributes your message to all e-Forum members and makes it available on the online platform.
- All messages must contain the accurate name and electronic mail address of the participant.
- All messages should contribute new ideas, and must not repeat previously posted material. Otherwise they are likely to be rejected. The same applies for general requests for support or messages that are posted with a commercial purpose.
- When participating in a virtual conference, you give the permission to have your name published in the participants list (as an annex to the synthesis report) unless otherwise stated.
Kindly also consider the following:
- While anyone can view the thread titles, only e-Forum members who are signed in can access the content of the discussions.
- All discussion content reflects the views of individual members only and do not represent the views held by the UNESCO-UNEVOC International Centre.